ZeldaMS
Welcome to ZeldaMS Vote for us each 12 hour! Please register to
see link

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZeldaMS
Welcome to ZeldaMS Vote for us each 12 hour! Please register to
see link
ZeldaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Introduce yourself HERE [=
GM Application EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:14 pm by tskVanilla

» EXP or Mobs?
GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:40 pm by gr0undzer0

» My intro =]
GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:34 am by [GM]Benjamin

» [Event] Guild Website!
GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:31 am by [GM]Benjamin

» Server.
GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:28 am by [GM]Benjamin

» GoodBye all ):
GM Application EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:09 am by [GM]Benjamin

» My Introduce!
GM Application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:03 pm by iRawr

» Best Server Ever??
GM Application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:45 am by AdminSam

» [Event] MapleStory Banner Event!
GM Application EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:04 am by iRawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:26 am

GM Application

5 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post by KaizokuOLuffy Sat May 02, 2009 5:48 am

My real name is: Dave, In Game Name is: Byakuyan or KaizokuLuffy, email is AlanRoseIsNice1@hotmail.com

Vacancy: Im applying for an event GM.

Hobbies: Watch Anime, Study, Play Maple Story, Writing Manga with a friend, trying to be a cook,basketball,chess,Debating. ( Pretty much a boring life)

About yourself: Im Dave, im a funny guy actually, i enjoy reading mangas, watching animes, cooking, playing maple story and such. Well as a manga writer im the one making the plots cause seriously Im no good at drawing, Im a dead weight in water *sighs*, I usually move to diffrent private maple story servers but decided to settle in this one probably because, well this is the main reason I really love the GMS here, they are helpful, friendly,nice,and mostly available for help and I look up to them. People call me a anti-social in real life because I don't like going to parties and such or proms, because i felt they were ridiculous. But when it comes to being social in real life, I go debating and such, had many tournaments, well our coach didnt really trained us so i was always training and coaching my 2 teammates instead. Had a long experience with maple story since it was still new. Well thats pretty much all about me. hmm my favorite food would probably be Japanese Cuisine, followed by, Italian food, then Chinese food, well i don't like american food cause most of em are not nutritious. I love animals, and that's probably why i hate farm factories because of its cruelty, well give me a c4 and i will blow em up. My favorite weather is rain!!, then snow, under these weather or condition i usually hibernate but if people need me like in ZeldaMS i will show up, and when the sun comes up, I start feeling like upset coz i dont like the sun. Im a fluent english speaker. My favorite animes are One Piece,Naruto,Bleach,Hitman Reborn,Hajime no Ippo, Keroro Gunsou,Yakitate Japan,Code Geass,Gundam except Turn A, and the one im currently getting addicted to is 07-Ghost. Thats pretty much all about my life

Why do you want to be Event GM: Well i wanted to be a event gm because i basically wanted people to enjoy the server and love the server and by making events people get together, instead of being bored because all they do is probably level, reborn, level again, reborn then get bored then quit. But having events often would make them enjoy the server and by doing so it also probably would earn the server more players since those who enjoy the server would definitely vote for the server and maybe to the extent of donating. And its been always my dream to be a event GM, because i have many creative ideas, and i also enjoy when i see people enjoy the events.

What can you do to help the server improve: Well as i said making events to make people get together, earing votes by doing so, is only 70% of what i can do for the server, well what i do every 12 hours is vote for the server basically, im not just going to host events to make people happy, but i also have to look if people arent fighting each other in chats like I hate you with smegas and such, well thats basically what a GM SHOULD do, take care of the players, just like how an elder looks after a younger person. Well i believe to improve the server it should start by improving the players also not just like ok donate then we get more things, no it does not work like that, if you get a good server with many good equipments or a super good dedicated host but you have players who are harassing others or what i basically call "Jerks" its not worth it, you know. Thats why i want to look after these players and make them good people, then i move on to recruiting people into the server by introducing it to friends, and such and if possible i would occasionally donate 50$ to the server per donation. Well thats basically what pretty much what i can do for the server. And i assure you there will be many events i would come up with everyday or daily and not just once per day but alot.

Why will the owner choose you?:
I believe the owner needs people who is able to bring players together and probably would like people to enjoy the server because thats pretty much making the private server is all about, to let players come and enjoy, not benefit from the players for money like other servers which i quit from where everyone gets good item through donations, every good or unique privilege is bought by donations in which i believe the server already has more than enough to keep it running or into their pockets because the price is soo ridiculous and it has more than 50+ members who paid their money crazily. Thats why having a server full of fun people,nice people, great people is what a GM must do, is what I WILL do, is what the owner WANTS as a requirement as a Staff, and will be done by what i have said before.

Thank You for reading my application Very Happy

Last edited by KaizokuOLuffy on Tue May 05, 2009 10:29 am; edited 3 times in total
KaizokuOLuffy
KaizokuOLuffy
noob

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post by [GM]Casper Sat May 02, 2009 6:13 am

Nice gm application. Hope the admin's will accept that Razz.
OMFG YOU GOT BIRTHDAY IN NOVEMBER TOO! NICE! I HAVE TOO Very Happy, AND ITS THE 2ND NOVEMBER xD
[GM]Casper
[GM]Casper
GameMaster
GameMaster

http://danni7.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KaizokuOLuffy Sat May 02, 2009 6:27 am

Thanks, hehe, same birthday, its going to get busy for me if i become 1 but i would enjoy it with everybody
KaizokuOLuffy
KaizokuOLuffy
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Casper Sat May 02, 2009 6:32 am

Wtf O_O My real twin got it too Razz heeh xD
[GM]Casper
[GM]Casper
GameMaster
GameMaster

http://danni7.webs.com/