ZeldaMS
Welcome to ZeldaMS Vote for us each 12 hour! Please register to
see link

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZeldaMS
Welcome to ZeldaMS Vote for us each 12 hour! Please register to
see link
ZeldaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Introduce yourself HERE [=
xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:14 pm by tskVanilla

» EXP or Mobs?
xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:40 pm by gr0undzer0

» My intro =]
xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:34 am by [GM]Benjamin

» [Event] Guild Website!
xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:31 am by [GM]Benjamin

» Server.
xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:28 am by [GM]Benjamin

» GoodBye all ):
xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:09 am by [GM]Benjamin

» My Introduce!
xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:03 pm by iRawr

» Best Server Ever??
xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:45 am by AdminSam

» [Event] MapleStory Banner Event!
xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:04 am by iRawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:26 am

xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D*

+2
Coolio
xxmrlnlyxx
6 posters

Go down

xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* Empty xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D*

Post by xxmrlnlyxx Sat May 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Name : mike (or micheal)
IGN : xtobix
e-mail: xxtobixx7@aim.com

About me : I am a joyfull person u could ask mybooisu in zeldams.i like to play maplestory ps and i have been friends with other gms they told me wat it was like to be a gm and i was aprovved as a gm in another server but ppl stoped donating and it got shut down Sad . i hope this doesnt happen to this server.

wat i wanna be: admin/GM

What are the thing that would make u a good GM? I will help all the players in need and help zeldams by giving new ideas for uncoded npc's

How much time will you spend on helping and playing the server?: I would dedicate about 3-5 Hours on this server. i still think i might help ppl and inform them on the updates and new stuff about the site/server.

How would you interact and help players?: If they whisper me I would ask them wat they need and tell them wat they can do about there problem and c if it helps them Very Happy

How would you help NEWcomers to the server?: I would help them by giving them info and ask them if they need a review of the server to guide them through zeldaMS Very Happy

How would you deal with hackers?: i would immediatly bann them because hackers dont desrvere a second chance

What is your experience with MapleStory (GMS or PS)?: ive played both and became lvl 160 nightlord in Gms in ps i got over 50rb.

What is your experience with GM? I was friends with gms and know some codes and know all the events.

Will you woul u laugh at ppl who tried and failed to become a GM if u were picked?: of corse not i will think of them as more ppl to help in a good way and help them get used to the server becase everyone is my buddy Very Happy

If your buddy was seen hacking, what would you do?: i would ban themeven if they were my best freinds since we were born becase this position come with alot of responsibility and if that means banning my friends so be it!

What would you do if your "buddys" asked you for items, scrolls, etc? i wouldednt give them and i would tell them that reward comes with hard work and nothing in this worldcomes for free.

Last edited by xxmrlnlyxx on Wed May 06, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

xxmrlnlyxx

Back to top Go down

xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* Empty Re: xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D*

Post by Coolio Sat May 02, 2009 9:57 pm

NIce App Mike =D
Coolio
Coolio

Back to top Go down

xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D* Empty Re: xtobix [GM/admin] application *read this :D*

Post by xxmrlnlyxx Sat May 02, 2009 10:29 pm

thx Very Happy

xxmrlnlyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by iRawr Sun May 03, 2009 3:57 am

Good Luck mikey =p
iRawr
iRawr
GameMaster
GameMaster

http://zeldams.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bebe Sun May 03, 2009 9:15 am

good app and i do agree is he is Smile

bebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmagic Sun May 03, 2009 9:28 am

hi john look at my app i add lil more
Dmagic
Dmagic
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmagic Sun May 03, 2009 9:30 am

iRawr and coolio at my gm app
Dmagic
Dmagic
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by [Gm]John Sun May 03, 2009 10:44 am

nice app
[Gm]John
[Gm]John
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by xxmrlnlyxx Sun May 03, 2009 12:45 pm

thxs everyone i hope i become GM Very Happy and join u ppl

xxmrlnlyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by iRawr Sun May 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Np Very Happy
iRawr
iRawr
GameMaster
GameMaster

http://zeldams.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down